Monday 22 December 2008

Color of 2009

Does color affects or reflects you?

It does to me. I use color to affect or reflect my daily mood. When I'm in a good mood, I'll wear something soft like blue, green, purple or pink. When I'm in a serious mood, I'll wear black or white. And when I'm in a bad mood and need a little pick-me-up, I'll wear something bright like orange, yellow or red.

As we approaching 2009, what would be the IN colors for next year?

According to the people from Color Marketing Group, look for these color trends in 2009:

1- Purple, Purple, Purple! - This is one of my fav color. Purple is 2009's "must have" color.

2- Blue is the new Green - In 2009 the "green" environmental message is delivered by the color blue. Water and sky are blue.

3- Cooled-down, Greyed-out Browns and Greys - I love neutral colors.

4- Yellow for energy - It's the stand-out accent color for 2009.

5- Bright accents from India, China and Turkey - Oranges, turquoises, teals, reds and yellows.

6- White is now a business color - White represents purity.

7- The return of Mauve - It's a lovely old color that looks new again.

So be ready to expect these hues in most of the designs in 2009.

Hmmm...maybe it's time for me to change the color of my bedroom walls from green to blue. What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

xyah kot anis..
biru kureng lawa letak kat dinding...
jarang-jarang ada yg lawa...
maintain je lah