Friday 2 January 2009

My Palestine

Palestinian girls arrested by Israeli Occupation forces, awaiting sexual humiliation

I say that in the same sense as I say my mom, my family, my friends. That's how I feel when I watched them on TV and when I read about them in the paper/blog/email.

Love.

My love, my Palestine.

How can I help you? How can WE help you?

Apart from praying to Allah, how can we use our energy and resources to help you.

Thanks to "Untukmu Palestin (UP)", a program organized by Kolej Tun Syed Nasir, UKM, we have been given one of many platform to contribute and do our part. They have setup a few activities for public to participate and help them raise fund for Tabung Amal Palestin. Among them are charity run "Walk for Peace", paintball fest, peace concert "We Hear, We See", etc.

I've made plan with my SO Club to join the charity run next Saturday, 10th January at Astaka Tasik Titiwangsa, KL.

Come join us!!! And bring along your loved ones.

No comments: