Monday 29 December 2008

Goodbye 1429/2008, Hello 1430/2009

Another year gone...

Happy New Year to everyone!!!

What have I accomplished in 2008?
I have travelled to Port Dickson, Sg Chiling and Bangkok. I have tried go-karting. I have bought my first Lomo camera. And last but not least, I have setup my second online business, Dressed by Embun. Alhamdulillah...

What are my plans for 2009?

  • be a better Muslim inside out
  • do charity works
  • reach the office before 9am...lol
  • travel to a new destination (probably Perth or Bali...hehe)
Firman Allah:
"Hai orang-orang yang beriman, bertakwalah kepada Allah dan hendaklah setiap diri memperhatikan apa yang telah diperbuatnya untuk hari esok, dan bertakwalah kepada Allah, sesungguhnya Allah Maha Mengetahui apa yang kamu kerjakan." Surah Al-Hasyr:18

No comments: