Earth Hour. VOTE EARTH.
What is it about?
It is the world's first global election, between earth and global warming. On March 28, we can VOTE EARTH by switching off our lights for one hour. Or you can vote global warming by leaving the lights on.
The results of the election are being presented at the Global Climate Change Conference in Copenhagen 2009. We want one billion votes for Earth, to tell world leaders that we have to take action against global warming.
10 Things To Do During Earth Hour
1. Gather family & friends for a night picnic
2. Dine in one of many Earth Hour participating restaurants by candlelight
3. Organise a family night playing board games
4. Throw an Earth Hour street party with your neighbours
5. Arrange a house party lit by torches
6. Take the dog for a night walk
7. Hand write a letter to loved one by lantern
8. Sit in the dark and share stories
9. Read a book using a book light
10. Share a romantic night in with your loved one
Find out more here and how you can do your part.